2005/04/25

even the word "spreadsheet" is questionable, in my opinion

I do believe that if I left this world right now, due to whatever chance circumstance, that the place I would end up (regardless of context or construct) would be either lined, stuffed, fueled and/or warmed by the burning of, or made from bricks of reams and reams of paper with incorrectly formatted spreadsheets printed on them. What You See Is What You Get, people. It's been that way for years. Print Preview!

There were two bags of Dangerously Cheesy Cheetos delivered this morning. I feel slightly better about things. However, the thought is still present that I may, in fact, be working with two large child characters from any combination of Stephen King novels. Diabolically manipulative children. Time for lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home